Friday, January 28, 2011

Well folderol and fiddle - dee -dee!

The parts have been announced and on this the 800th post I am happy to announce Fred is going to be the Fairy Godmother in the school production of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella! The show is May 4th & 5th and 11th & 12th at 6pm at school. To top it all off the costume designer said she could design her own dress, how's that for knowing the right people! Once she gets it drawn and the colors picked out I'll be sure to post our progress. I did say after Halloween I wouldn't be making her anymore costumes but she'll be forced to wear this one at least 4 times >:)

5 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

hooray! hooray! 4 times and dress rehearsal ;-}
Congratulations Fred!!!
xoxoxox

Heidi said...

Way to go Fred! I love the Fairy Godmother!!!

Hillary said...

Hooray! Could I book 3 tickets for the May 5th showing? Rog will fly in that night I believe. Perfect!

Sandra Huntsman said...

Yay for Fred! We'll definitely have to come see it. :)

Emily said...

Awesome! Great job Fred!