Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Surprise!!!

Today my baby brother turned 18 and my mom got her Christmas present from me - it was US!!! We got up at 4 am (ouch) and made the 6:35 am flight to Boise.

It was a very eventful flight as I was sandwiched in between Jr and George. George made full use of her barf bag, my barf bag, Jr's barf bag and nearly used Fred's as well. She's fine now.

We surprised Drox and my Mom totally, it was great fun!

We went to lunch at Big Judds, it was featured on Man vs Food and Drox took the Big Judd challenge, he did it in like 20 minutes!

My Dad also came in for the occasion and took pictures of all of us together. The last time we were all together was 4 years ago and we haven't had a family picture since George was 9 months old.

The big plan is to play lots of Wii before Wil has to go home tomorrow then we'll celebrate like it's 2010 with the people who are still here. 

Now I'm off to hang out with my family, all of them :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, I bet you were loved by all on the plane! :)
Glad you made it, have fun!

Susan said...

Your little baby brother is 18? Ugh. Now I feel really really old.