Friday, February 20, 2009

Practice What You Preach

Today I cleaned out the fridge. You know throwing away all those containers at the back of the fridge that hold mystery meals. As I was nearing the end of the smelly grossness I had to take the lid off the trash can and I set it on the counter on top of my decorating tip container which I should have put away days ago. Once the grody chunk of grease was in the trash I accidentally hit the lid with my elbow and it knocked the whole box (which opened) into the trash can. I fished out all of my tips, trying not to breathe or barf and George helpfully said "Maybe that's why we should put things away where they belong." What a smart kid! Maybe I can use this instance in the future to remind her of that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe George could come help us establish the "where they belong" part of the deal! We still have boxes everywhere... have a deadline tho' before Moga gets here ;-}

xoxoxox

Kathy said...

It really sucks when something you say to your kids comes out of their mouth back at you!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm gagging...seriously, i can smell it from here.