Thursday, February 5, 2009

Four ?? Year old check-up

When she is good, she is very, very, good when she's bad ...



I finally got around to taking George to the Dr. today. She weighs 33.4lbs and is 41 inches tall. Both are on the 50% line. I know, I was shocked too. I guess her teeny size is just relative to her sisters, after all when the other 2 were this age they had someone younger than them. He checked her out and she's good to go. She did get 3 shots which she's been complaining about loudly all day. She has to get 2 more before she can be registered for school so we'll have to go back within the next month or so. I haven't mentioned that to her. It's going to be SO nice when I don't have to deal with shots and yearly check-ups anymore.

4 comments:

Safire said...

When do you stop the yearly check ups? I live for my 3 month checks with the boys. I love hearing their stats!

redheadsmom said...

Age five is the last year. Then it is every two. I love that I was only one pound off my guess. I knew I was cool, but still.

creeks wife said...

She weighs the same as Nator. Maybe he is above the 10th percentile mark. I'll know this month. Monster has one shot to go but he doesn't know about that either.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

so uhm...did u punch her in the mouth?