Wednesday, February 4, 2009

They made it!

Both girls were accepted for the Talent Show- mark your calendars it will be Feb. 26th at 6 pm.

I told the teachers in charge that if they had overwhelming response that the girls could be forced to sing together, they just prefer not to. I got a call from one of the teachers in charge and she let me know if they could sing together that would be great but if they simply wouldn't do it to let them know. As of right now they have 28 acts! If the afternoon auditions were anything like the morning they cut half of the people who auditioned.

So here's the next question do they stick with one of the audition songs or go with something else?

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i sure hope there will be video of this when it happens!! how awesome!!!

creeks wife said...

I would leave it up to the girls. As long as they can agree. If not I would do something different.