Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Saturday

is a special day it's the day Breaking Dawn comes out....

Now am I going to have any time to read it? NO!!

Is the WHOLE ENTIRE CAST of Aida going to have it read before me? YES!!!!

There are enough LDS readers on the cast that we have pretty much gotten to everyone including the guy playing Radames. It's so funny to hear a guy's perspective on some of the things Bella does.

I will be screening against most all of you on Saturday while my copy goes unread just in case any of you are having payback feelings about Harry Potter.

So why am I not going to be able to sit and read for 8 hours straight? Oh well that is because the costume parade is Saturday at 7 pm.

Maybe I'll just let Steve know whatever I have done midnight on Friday is all he's going to see because I'm going to be busy reading a book. I'll be sure to post a picture of his face if I go that route.

I don't think I'm one of those people who's DYING to see how it ends but I am excited to get it read. Good thing I have all day Sunday minus 3 hours!

3 comments:

redheadsmom said...

I think you need a camcorder if you tell Steve that! I would love to be the one recording.

Lyndsay said...

So when is Aida coming out? I can't wait to come see it... I need to plan a babysitter like...now!!!

Karen Valinda said...

ElCid or Fred could read out loud to you whilst you sew Ddonn, I would if I were there ~o*

I however will still be cleaning the house I am moving out of and welcoming home a scout-and his laundry-from a week at camp and picking up Buh so I won't be reading - sigh

xoxoxox