Monday, July 14, 2008

Plugging along

Singing a song, trying to get things done.

So which one of these do you think looks more like the picture?

My serious lack of cash is really stifling my headway on costumes. Argh! ElCid gets paid on Wednesday, and after that I can go shopping again. I have several things to get done but not enough stuff to do any of them! Flo is coming tomorrow and I am really trying to get something done so I can play for atleast an hour.

Okay work break is over I need to dig up a skirt pattern that will work...

4 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

the one on the left, the grey one. Once you add the halter top straps and the strip that 'connects' the top and skirt I think the brown one will be too 'big', 'thick' something. Unless your actress is really built and needs the bigger one for support. . .

I didn't realize the seamstress fronted the money for costumes, that would give me a serious second thought! Guess I imagined there was a "costume budget" and the hard part would be staying within said budget while getting the most bang for your buck.

I will remember you in my prayers ( the seamstress you, I always remember the beloved eldest daughter mother of my beautiful grand daughters you - duh!)

Safire said...

I like the one on the left.

Susan said...

How old is the person who is wearing it? I like the one on the left but only if its for someone more mature.

Beki said...

Can I point out that the pix aren't entirely fair to us? From what I can tell, the one on the left looks way better for the drawing, though.