Friday, May 30, 2008

My "little" Girls

My extra kid's mom brought us leftover pizza from her school today. Papa John's cheesy pizza - YUM! My extra kid had a piece on his way out and I was pretending to clean my room so I told the girls they could have some. I came back about 20 minutes later and there were "bones" all over the table and 4 whole pieces left. There had been more than one pizza in the box and I was surprised they had been so hungry since it had only been 2 hours since lunch! Even George had more then one piece. If anybody ever says little girls can't eat, they must be feeding them the wrong stuff!

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oh girls can eat! my koko can out eat even ME sometimes!

Karen Valinda said...

that's what you get for working 'em so hard! All that playing out in the sun, wii fit, putting toys away, making sure the other "guy" isn't getting away with more than you are... yeesh! Grammy better buy them a Papa John's gift card!
(too bad Grammy loves Papa Murphy's)