Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to me!

And to you also!

Mother's day at my house means I get to sleep in late, have breakfast in bed in peace and quiet and ElCid gets harassed by all the people. Hahahahaha!

I'm sure it's evil for me to get as much pleasure out of his plight as I do but I deal with it everyday sharing the ... love? Is all part of the Mother's Day celebration. :)

microwave. I was surprised! Tradition hasMy breakfast this year actually took some cooking outside of the been breakfast in a box, they are surprisingly edible but this year I got blueberry Eggo's and real sausages. I did have to beg him last night to make them on the stovetop and NOT in the microwave. That might not have been as edible.

My lesson went well and I won't have to do that again for a month. Next month I have the Temple Endowment lesson.

I got my IOU of a DVD/VCR for my bedroom from Elcid and Jr. & George got me MarioParty 8 for the Wii. Fred made me very lovely things at school and didn't want to get me anything else.

Lunch was PB&J with chips and juice. I'm not sure what dinner will be but I have to admit I'm nervous, sometimes it's a creative dining experience when ElCid cooks.

I'm still having a lot of fun watching ElCid manage the girls. It's been a very fun day!

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i wish i weighed 102 pounds, but not at 2 feet, i think i'll stick with my 5'10" stature.

happy day to you!

Heidi said...

Happy Mother's Day Valinda! And way to go ElCid!