Saturday, November 3, 2007

Picture Day

Yesterday was picture day and in my old age I've discovered that some battles aren't worth the fight. (this is when my Mom starts gloating) Here is Jr. yesterday. It was individual pictures NOT the class picture so I only had to battle from waist up.



Isn't she darling! She has my sister Nan's sense of style. I'm very sure the pictures I get back from the people will have the same no teeth smile.

Fred being the fashionista that she is understands the importance of picture day and had to be herded out the door for us to be on time.

I'll be sure to post the final outcome once I get them back.

2 comments:

redheadsmom said...

Poor Fred would never have gotten away with that! being the oldest isn't all its cracked up to be I guess!

Karen Valinda said...

I let MY oldest wear whatever he wanted, and actually when he was young he was a very snazzy dresser, great at co-ordinating his own outfits and ENJOYED it. Lindy was only marginally ahead of Le at the beginning of "choosing my own outfit" but it took a very short time in school for Lindy's sense of fashion to manifest. Of course one COULD propose that Le's did so even sooner, eh? Whatever sense I have, didn't happen to choose fashion as its focus, so there we are!