Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My 6 favorite things about Christmas

I got tagged again! By Safire this time and I thought maybe I'd do 6 things I love about Christmas.

1 - I LOVE that Hersey kisses commercial where they play the We Wish you a Merry Christmas http://youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2qVPqUGkI They didn't play it last year and I was VERY sad.

2 - I love shopping (duh) but it's so much fun to be able to surprise people with the stuff they really want, a killer deal is a big bonus.

3 - I like driving around to pick out our Tree, I complain at ElCid, but the kids love it and he's forced to spend time with us in the car.

4 - I like watching my kids decorate the tree, and having them pick the name. Last year it was "Daddy" the year before that it was "Snowman Ariel". This year they are all ready in hot debate.

5 - I love the Music, Mannheim Steamroller is one of my favorites! I think I have most of their Holiday CD's. After October 29th it's all legal :)

6 - I get to show off. I get to make over the top dresses, treats, I get to be done shopping first, I get to look polished & organized. It's all about my ego :)

So those are my top 6 favorite things about Christmas. I also love the shows, the spirit in the air, the lights, the joy on my family's faces ... Christmas has become one of my favorite times of year!

1 comment:

redheadsmom said...

I am done shopping too! Our egos can share a space!