Monday, December 23, 2013

15 years, and counting!

15 years ago I didn't marry my best friend like most people say. I married a man I had fell head over heels in love with, just a few months earlier. We jumped in with both feet and have been loving life and each other ever since. We celebrated our 15th anniversary over two days the 21st and 22nd.

We went to lunch at PF Chang's, this was my fortune. As there are many "northwests" I chose to think it was speaking about the Pacific Northwest!
 We went to see FROZEN. It was great and the girls loved it.
We stayed at a fancy hotel, downtown. ElCid booked rooms with a door in between. The girls had one side, we had the other. It was very sad that they didn't have any "kid" channels available but the girls made do. It didn't work out as well as I would have liked, Jack-Jack wasn't having any of this go play with your sisters nonsense but we all enjoyed ourselves.
 We hung out the rest of the day and had fun watching way too much TV at home.

I truly do look forward to spending the rest of forever together!

No comments: