Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

My first Mother's day 12 years ago started with a baby waking up every hour, crying inconsolably, and me wanting to run away from the whole deal.

Today was a much better day! Jack-Jack continues to be her sweet self and Fred, the aforementioned baby, hasn't cried once today.

I am so grateful to be blessed with the 4 wonderful reasons I get to celebrate today. I'm also grateful for my own mom and the other wonderful mommy examples I've had.

ElCid took the girls shopping and I am now the proud owner of a snow cone machine, it makes great shaved ice for Diet Coke too ;). He also talked them into a new blender, what we really did.

I also have several sets of coupons to redeem from the girls. George's coupons from school are reusable, Coltfan made sure the kids understood that meant I could ask her to do that thing everyday!

We've had a low key, slow day. It's been great! I hope all of you have had a great day too!

No comments: