Monday, November 14, 2011

It was time...

George asked me not to post pictures until today so she could surprise everyone at school with her cute new hair cut. Yep, she finally did it. She's been asking for a while and I put her off mostly because I didn't want to deal if she hated it. Lucky for all of us she really seems to like it, or at least she really likes the attention it's getting her.We curled it up cute for the big reveal today and she's super excited to go show off!
 
 
We worked on cleaning out the sewing room this weekend, Jr. and George were bribed to help with Slurpees/Yogurtland. They were sorting out a few drawers full of stuff - ribbon, lace, buttons, trim, zippers, snaps, you name it, it was in there. They loved that you could pull out one piece and half the drawer came.

 

4 comments:

An Wanna said...

Not her pretty, long hair!!!! I loved the hair. And tell mom I see her in the background whit hair on her so I know where to place blame....

Grammy said...

Fred wanted her hair evened out to grow it out and George slipped right on to the chair before it had a chance to cool down! JR was campaigning to have bangs but her mom vetoed that idea and I strongly seconded that veto!
xoxoxox

Heidi said...

She looks adorable:)
I'm glad you also veto bangs, my 9-year-old will know she's not the only one!
Hope you are feeling well. We are praying for you!

AnWanna said...

The fiery Phoenix looked ok with bangs...