Sunday, February 21, 2010

Really Boring

I know you keep coming to check and I STILL haven't written anything new, it's because I'm so seriously boring - NOTHING is happening!

Thursday I cleaned and worked and discovered that I didn't send the Alice apron with the dress - awesome!

Friday I skipped town and had a blast with Kathy & kids away from my house and got home late.

Saturday I cleaned and cleaned and made my kids clean - super fun for everyone.

Today I taught the lesson, watched Olympics and started reading the books Kathy lent me.

Tomorrow I will work tons more clean more and hopefully not be so awful boring who knows what lengths I will have to go to to be interesting.

ps I really like the pink and black French skater girl outfit - fun!

3 comments:

An Wanna said...

i AM SORRY YOU ARE BORING. mAYBE REVERSE CAPS WILL SEEM EXCITING.

Kathy said...

I just fell asleep reading this and drooled a little.

Karen Valinda said...

What skater girl outfit? No one lets me watch the olympics straight thru, sigh... except the night I was sick and had to sleep sitting up on the couch. So how cute WAS it?
xoxoxox