Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Duckie!

I've had this done for a while but I couldn't find a yellow shirt to go underneath. I finally made it to the Mall today and Gymb0r33 had a perfect shirt and leggings (I didn't like how the pants turned out) to go with it. We've been singing 6 Little Ducks all afternoon and she wants to wear her costume "All the times!" Sadly she will not be allowed to wear it until next Friday for Harvest Festival and will have to wait to wear it again until the 31st, after that it's fair game!



5 comments:

Karen Valinda said...

I never expected anything this adorable!!! The costume as well as George ;-} This is great Lindy, absolutely divine.
xoxoxox

Heidi said...

SOOOOO CUTE! I love it!!!! We all loved it!

An Wanna said...

Cute! Are there going to be more costume pics soon? I even want to see the ones you didn't make.

Hillary said...

Love Love Love it!

tine said...

Matey says he loves the costume. and I think that orange leggings were the way to go.