Sunday, July 26, 2009

We made it!

Since Bunso required multiple fixes last week she made the trip to Tetonia with little complaint. With only a few wrong turns we pulled into the lodge about 7pm last night had burgers and watermelon for dinner. A campfire was built and we talked and sang a few songs wile the kids tried notto fall in. Children were finally put into bed and the grown ups played games. I begged out early and got some decent sleep.

We're headed to church this morning and then just hanging out today. Tomorrow is Yellowstone which means more driving but only a few hours.

We're having fun, not too much without you Kathy, and I'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Where is Kathy? You can't have any fun if she's not there ! ! !
Glad to here you are safe and churching, JE and I just got home from church, choir is in 42 minutes ;-}
ulfispit it is YOUR verification word, I don't think I will be inviting ulfi along anywhere ;-Þ

Zanne said...

Does Fred still need a portfolio case? We have one. I sent you an email about it. Have loads of fun in Yellowstone!

Kathy said...

I am safely in St. George, Grammy. My sister (who hasn't been in home in TWO YEARS) is finally visiting!

El Cid said...

Um, only a few hours turned into what I believe was at least 12 hours and a bison who wanted to eat Bunso!