Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you kidding me right now!!!

I was busy fighting with my kids (Fred wanted embroidery floss, George was whining about her clothes for tomorrow, and George wouldn't get her dang pj's on!) and watching ElCid's Netflix of the week Return to Snowy River so I totally spaced taking the test! I am SO MAD!!!!!!

It's all my fault but to quote Flo & Happy Bunny "Anybody who says you only have yourself to blame, is just not very good at blaming other people." So that is why my kids and Netflix are taking the heat.

Well I guess this just means that I will have another year to read books, and study up right??

3 comments:

redheadsmom said...

I am so sorry! Next time I will remind you to set the alarm on your phone that says JEOPARDY Buddy! And then when it rings you will say, "Heck with all of you, I am taking this test right now."

Safire said...

Oh no! I was excited to hear about it too. Next year you'll be even better. Can't wait to see you on the show one day. :)

Hillary said...

No way! But you WILL be on it one day.