Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia


This is another set of books I didn't actually read until the movie came out, sad I know. This was also another series my mom and brother did read and discussed many times so the characters and storyline was very familiar even though I wasn't the one to read them.

It's a very nice idea...that you could just step into another world where you don't miss any time at home and you get to have grand adventures. Definitely a dream come true for many readers!

I liked Voyage of the Dawn Treader best.

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

and he wove Christianity into the stories so subtly that you would have to look hard to find it sometimes... but not in 'the last battle', there it is very obvious. And the similarities to LDS doctrine are amazing... but that I noticed as a grown up, not as a child ;-}
xoxoxox