Thursday, November 6, 2008

Being grateful

Yesterday was NOT a great day. I was up late working on Fin Mermaid (my own fault), I got to replace my 2 front tires for $200, and our garage door needed some serious maintenance. The kind of maintenance that takes 2 days and $450. It works like magic now and is all updated but it certainly came at a price!

I am just focusing on being grateful that we had the money to make the repairs and fix the tires. Besides it's nice to have a modern opener that doesn't rattle the front half of the house when it opens and closes. It also has a sensor so if something breaks the beam it will stop.

Today is going to be a better day, it has to be!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's definitely all about being grateful! It's either that or depressed, and you get blessings if you are grateful. I LOVE a good reward!

Karen Valinda said...

I am grateful for Ddonn xoxoxox

Emily said...

Way to have a great attitude!You're such a great example! I wish I could be that positive some days.