Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm an Auntie!!

No really it's not dejavu.

This morning at nearly 6 am Phoenix time HD had #5. The baby has a name and was quite smaller than her cousin. M's baby was 7 /10 and HD's baby was 6/5. M's baby was 4 days early and HD's was about 2 weeks early. Apparently she just wanted to join in all the fun.

The girls finally slept in!! I woke up at 8 am this morning, it was delightful.

We went out to breakfast, we showed up on the right week Sandy is redoing her kitchen so all we have is a microwave, toaster oven and take out!

I dug up some baby blackberry bushes to take home with me (they grow rampantly wild in Tacoma) and I also got some rhubarb. I have no idea if any of it will grow but at least it's free.

The natives are getting restless so I better find something for them to do.

Congrats to HD on baby #5!!

1 comment:

Beki said...

I looked up rhubarb to see if it will grow here - it won't. It needs to get down to freezing (doesn't really here) in order to let it grow the next year, and can't have many days over 90 F before it quits growing for the year. So, if it's colder there, you may have some luck, but if not... well, don't get your hopes up.