Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiveny!!!

We had a really fun day, my family at my house cooking together and having fun. That's the way thanksgiving is supposed to be. My mom and dad were even here at the same time (breifly) and my house didn't spontaneously combust! They were very civil and made sure to move in different circles. Maybe parents do grow up...maybe.

We played Quelf and Trivial Pursuit and I'm headed to bed so I can get up at 3 to go shopping. Yes I am one of those crazies.

I'll write about my great deals tomorrow - how much will I save this year? I have to make up for last year because I missed shopping to go to my 10 year high school reunion.

2 comments:

Safire said...

Love Quelf! We played it too!

Karen Valinda said...

You failed to mention how sweet I was to my ex-mother-in-law and that I spoke to Javier about wrestling and I made sure Beki was able to talk to her grammy Aldine. And I did NOT murder your father as he stated twice that $179was indeed a great price for the video i-pod your brother's friend has for sale. Grow up? I was nigh to translation there! At least in my own mind... xoxoxox