Friday, October 19, 2007

Slowing down...

But only to get on a plane!

Today I finished Sleeping Beauty blue and I will finish up Sleeping Beauty pink once Sally's cute body gets here.

I also made the "Money Machine" vinyl box for the PTSO. It's rather hard to describe so once I get pictures I'll post those.

Tomorrow is Jr.'s party at Peter Piper Pizza and then after that I have to pack, I know totally uncharacteristic for me to wait until the last second but That is when I have time to do it!

Flo and Mater are headed here with Sally and The King (my sister in law, her husband and their kids)Flo and Sally are the recipients of the the Sleeping Beauties, I'll have to get a picture of them too!

I so love my digital camera. It was one of the best Christmas presents I ever got me!

Well the people are HERE!!! So I'm off to do fittings!

No comments: