Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3

Today was better than yesterday, yesterday people were not nice. It wasn't anything extreme just normal middle school stuff.

Fred found out that 3 little girls she's making friends with are LDS, she was surprised, I expected she'd run into a few. One even lives in a Stake I've heard of and went to the school where I take Jr. and George for Girl Scouts.

This morning was rough, ElCid and I are both wearing out on this 5:45 wake up call and it's not even real school yet!!

Jr. and George are enjoying control of the Wii remote without having to let Fred take a turn. They aren't liking that I insist they DO SOMETHING ELSE after an hour in front of the TV.

I think it will be nice to have a little bit of time to spend with Fred everyday. I'm not delusional, I'm sure she'll go straight to her room once she gets home, but for 20 minutes everyday she'll be stuck with ElCid and I.  :)

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

0545 should be outlawed!
I am glad you are such a mean mommy and won't let Jr & Beth become wii experts w/o Fred ;-} (I am sure that is why they have to DO SOMETHING ELSE, can't be because it is good for them and will allow them to become better human beans!)
Some days she will seek you out, some days. xoxoxox