Sunday, November 14, 2010

Opps! My Bad!

I took the girls to see Toy Story 3 the day it came out.
ElCid was a little bummed we didn't wait for him but, we just couldn't!

Then Moga came to visit and I took her and ElCid still hadn't seen it.
He was even more unhappy with me.

Tonight ElCid asked when the movie would be out on DVD.
The girls happily replied "We got it the DAY it came out!"
ElCid was thoroughly unimpressed with me.
Even more unimpressed when I nearly collapsed in a heap of giggles because I never told him.
I really thought I had told him that we had it, I've been a tad bit busy.

So now he's watching it and guaranteed I'll cry again just like the other... 6... times that I've seen it.

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

Silly Ddonn! Now you know how to tell you are toooooo busy, you forget to tell ElCid when you buy a movie he wants to see.
We haven't seen it yet. Red box was out of it when Brent tried to rent it for us. We will have to check back again for it.
Do you like the addresses I sent ElCid on FB?
xoxoxox