Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fed up!

I am so sick and tired of the people around me acting like I am the only one who can take care of anything!!
Laundry, dishes, messes, food, cleaning, anything.
I can ground them from everything under the sun and they still won't help out.
I find myself ending every day with a major headache from all the shouting I do.
No, that doesn't help either.
I want to like my kids but when all they do is laze around and create more chaos I find that very hard to do.

I need a vacation.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm feeling the same way! Can I go with you!!!

An Wanna said...

If you really grounded them from everything there wouldn't be as much to clean up. No toys = toys to pick up. no clothing = no laundry. no food = no dishes. Then CPS comes and takes away the kids and your problem is solved! You would of course have a whole other set of problems to deal with but they would be new and exciting!

Kathy said...

Go on strike! Literally, do not do anything except drive them to school. My mom did it and it worked so well!

Karen Valinda said...

come vacation at our house! They would miss you, we would love you, we could see about that hairstyle and after Brent (and Jon) for a week the squirrels might be a refreshing change! Plus you might gain inspiration here, away from the chaos (at least the chaos with your name on it)
OR you could send me the squirrels...
xoxoxox