Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Potpourri

Potpourri is one of my favorite Jeopardy categories. It's where all that useless info comes in handy.

My famous friend Jessica has lists of junk and I think this will be my version. I don't wanna be sued when she gets a patent on that title.

I finished the Valentines day outfits, they didn't turn out quite right cause I didn't cut one piece right - oops. They still look cute and the girls like them.

At YW's tonight the older girls painted sugar cookies and now my girls are begging me to let them try it. I said yes they could, on Saturday!

I'm getting desperate without my microwave, it's been a month (?) and I'm dying!

George cracks me up, she is getting conversational these days and will say the most random things. Like what? I'll have to write them down.

Hmm I thought I had more to say but I guess I'm boring now.

1 comment:

Karen Valinda said...

Hey 'boring', where are pictures of my girls in their new dresses? I don't think you stand still long enough to fall into boring Ddonn!
xoxoxox