Saturday, September 6, 2008

29...

My beautiful self on Christmas 07, in only a hoodie, Vegas IS good for somethings.

Today the thing going on my list is Fred. (Yes, I'm aware these are people and not things but you get the idea) Ahhh, the little cutie that started it all. She is definitely my little girl with the curl in the middle of her forehead. She was always so restless as a baby ready to get up and go. Now that she is off and running she is a bigger handful! Fred is very loving, very sensitive and very opinionated. I love her stories and all her thousands of drawings all over the house. I know Fred is headed for big things I just hope the world is ready for her!

2 comments:

redheadsmom said...

She is so grown up! And just look at your skinny skinny legs!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

rh'sm is right...those are some sexy little leggies!